Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Newbie Alert!!!!

Bet you haven't seen this amateur of a blog! Ha! Well here I am. So this is what blogging feels like eh? I think I will like this. I felt a need to start blogging not necessarily for people to read ( although that would be flattering), but I think of an online diary for myself to reflect on my many "adventures". My life is very interesting, or at least I think so. This will be a great opportunity to share and remember the everyday things that I often forget. Okay, my child is FINALLY asleep, so I now can start some laundry and look at others' blogs. Goodnight all...Tomorrow is Hump Day! Woot! Woot!

3 comments:

Suttonmom said...

Hey Lady. Have fun blogging. It's addictive! At least I've found it to be addictive. Sorry I couldn't offer help when you asked before, I'm learning how to navigate blogging myself. :)

Tattooed Sinner said...

Well, Thank you lady! We can both learn together. I had tried to start a blog in 2009, but never followed through. This time I am. :D

Sarah said...

I think the page is pretty! Love the bright sky. :)