Monday, January 3, 2011

Yeah For Mondays!

What a blessed day today!! I stuck to my 5am wake up and did Yoga, and took all the time necessary to get properly ready for work. I even had breakfast ya'll!! I can't remember the last time I had breakfast. You know this discipline thing is sure paying off for me. Which makes me wonder, why have I been soo resistant before? Have I truly been that lazy? Ok, all right, you don't need to answer that! Haha!

I decided today to smile a lot, have compassion where I usually don't and to choose to have a great day, and you know what? I had the most awesome Monday that I have had in a long time! It wasn't anything spectacular by any means. It was just a typical Monday, but it was the attitude that I had about that typical Monday that turned into SUPERBOWL MONDAY!!

I also received something unexpected today, and I like to attribute it to the positive attitude I am having. It's like that Namaste thing I am learning, the light in my is reflecting by the light in others. Of course, I know that life is not perfect and it is more akin to a roller coaster and right now I am on an "up", but even when I am headed down, I shall still choose to look up.

Have a great night everyone. Peace & Love! - Cat

1 comment:

Sarah said...

"..even when I am headed down I shall still choose to look up" Awesome :)