Friday, January 7, 2011

Roller Coaster!

      I guess it is true. Life indeed is a roller coaster. You  have your ups and your downs. Today started as an up at work for me, then Loralai had a "better" day at school. The down is the man I am in love with pays me no attention. I am not a needy person, I would however like to converse with the person I am in a relationship with for a few minutes a day. Is that too much to ask? I think not. I have left a few voice mails and no return calls. This seems to be the norm these days.

Why do I put up with this. I feel I deserve better. I deserve to be in a relationship with a man that is as in to me as I am into him and I just don't feel that anymore with Chris. It's heartbreaking. On the up side, I am having girls movie night with my daughter. We are watching Matilda and eating spaghetti and having some good old bonding time and I love it! These moments are so precious to me and I cherish these times. The love I get from her makes the downs of the never ending roller coaster ride seem real brief! Thank you God for that!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Maybe this is actually a blessing in disguise? The Lord giving you the opportunity to focus soley on yourself and Lollie? Still, hurts, I know. And, you so don't deserve to be treated like anything other than a Princess! Praying for your heart, and for your continued peace through the storms of life.

3 of my most favorite scriptures:


"..but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
~Isaiah 40:31 NIV


"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."
~Hebrews 11:1 NIV


"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11


((hugs))