Tuesday, January 3, 2012

When Late Night TV is the Six O'clock News....

     So today was the first day I got up at five in the morning to have Bible study, do some yoga and get dressed before the kid wakes at seven. It went pretty well. Even though my phone shut off sometime during the night, God woke me up right at five exactly. I am so not making this up. I did not even know that my phone died last night and all of a sudden I woke right up, sat up ( which I NEVER do), grabbed my phone, realized it died, plugged it in, turned it on and the time read 5:00am! WOW!!! When I said I wanted to wake up at five every morning I didn't think the "big guy" was going to hold me to it. I guess he really wants me to start talking to him again. Awwww....my Father misses me. <3

     Yeah, so made it through the day and even went on a mile and a half walk with Gomez. Just finished watching the nightly news, wanted to stay up for the Iowa caucuses, but I am pooped! Here's to another awesome day tomorrow!! Let me know who wins the caucuses!!

                                                             Peace & Love!

No comments: